Current Development Version¶
Nothing here yet!
0.6.0 - July 20th, 2015¶
- Added support for more flexible error selections using
- Property setter and deleter methods are now treated as private and do not require docstrings separate from the main property method (#69, #107).
- Fixed an issue where pep257 did not accept docstrings that are both unicode and raw in Python 2.x (#116, #119).
- Fixed an issue where Python 3.x files with Unicode encodings were not read correctly (#118).
0.5.0 - March 14th, 2015¶
- Added check D210: No whitespaces allowed surrounding docstring text (#95).
- Added real documentation rendering using Sphinx (#100, #101).
0.4.1 - January 10th, 2015¶
0.4.0 - January 4th, 2015¶
A fatal bug was discovered in this version (#92). Please use a newer version.
- Added configuration file support (#58, #87).
- Added a
--countflag that prints the number of violations found (#86, #89).
- Added support for Python 3.4, PyPy and PyPy3 (#81).
0.3.2 - March 11th, 2014¶
First documented release!